1. Hand knitting – A hat and scarf set (piece of yarn used to be displayed with item).
2. Hand knitting – A toy (please state age of child).
3. An owl – in any medium.
4. A decorated door stop.
5. Money gift envelope – papercraft.
6. Hand embroidery – Wall hanging to include beads and/or buttons.
7. A French knitted item – any fibre.
8. A wooden item. To fit in a display area of 20 cm square.
9. CHARITY ITEM – A Twiddlemuff (a knitted muff with items attached so that a patient with dementia can twiddle in their hands. People with dementia often have restless hands and like to have something to keep their hands occupied. It provides a wonderful source of visual, tactile and sensory stimulation and at the same time keeping hands snug and warm). All entries will be given to charity.
Classes 1 to 3 are unmounted, max size 18 cm (7 in) x 13 cm (5 in)
1. Getting in Close
2. Wonders of Nature
3. Yorkshire Water
4. Alternative Class – Any photo mounted to fit in 12 in x 12 in space.
Schedules and Entry Forms for the Nidderdale Show 2017 will be available to download here from July 2017.
Plus all the usual competitive classes in the following categories:
Dairy, Beef and Store Cattle
Young Farmers’ Competitions
Sheep, Pigs, Goats
Sheep Dog Trials
Fur and Feather
Childrens’ Pet Classes
Walking Sticks, Farm Crops
Vegetables, Flowers, Produce
Home Produce, Handicrafts, Art and Photography
Open Dog Show
Open Dog Show held under Kennel Club Rules and Show Regulations. Schedules and further information available from Canine Section Secretary:
Mr Peter Broadbent
89 Acres Hall Crescent
Tel: 0113 239 4510
Affiliated and Unaffiliated Show Jumping
Open Equitation Class
Breeding and Ridden Hunters
Childrens’ Riding & Turnout
Mountain and Moorland
Ridden and In-hand Coloured Classes