NIDDERDALE SHOW SPONSORSHIP SCHEME
We are sure that you will need no introduction to ‘Pateley Show’ which continues to be one of North Yorkshire’s most attractive events appealing to rural and town dwellers alike.
What you may not know about is the show’s Sponsorship Scheme which does two things:
Firstly, thanks to the individuals, companies and organisations contributing to the prize money available to competitors, the Show is able to maintain a wide ranging and interesting variety of classes. This in turn of course helps to ensure a large attendance.
Secondly, this success in attracting a large public and farming interest is reflected back to sponsors in the form of extra publicity through our Show Schedule, Catalogue and Public Announcements on Show Day.
Download our Sponsorship Form to see some of the categories we feature in our competitive classes. We are grateful to have the support of both companies and individuals who cover all or part of the prize money for the classes of their choice and it is only necessary to indicate the maximum amount you would like to pledge.
Other sponsorship opportunities are available, for example, Main Ring attractions; Marquee Sponsor; Breed championships; Sheepdog Trials; Open Dog Show.
If you are interested in our Sponsorship Scheme, please email or telephone us. We will forward you further information without obligation.
- Show passes and badges
- Section and class sponsorship
- The opportunity to present winning rosettes
- Access to the Sponsors marquee with ringside viewing
- Light buffet refreshments in the Sponsors marquee
- Advertising Banner in the Main Ring
- Sponsors Advertising board at the rear of the Main Grandstand
- Acknowledgements in the Schedule and Show Catalogue
- Public Address announcements on Show day
TO SEE A LIST OF OUR CURRENT NIDDERDALE SHOW SPONSORS, CLICK here